January 4, 2017

Favorite Projects from the Past Year

Happy New Year Everyone!

I always love this time of year.  I find it so delightful to daydream about the possibilities a fresh new year can bring.

As I'm daydreaming, I'm cleaning and organizing like a crazy person!



It feels so good to shake off the old and prepare for the future.

The house is clean . . . 

organizing is done . . .

calendar is prepped . . . 

 and project idea's have been listed . . . .


But before I venture too far into this brand-new year, I thought it would be fun to share with you some of the projects from last year that I enjoyed working on.


I have a few to share and I hope you enjoy!


- - -

#1:  Summer Quilt


(link)




#2:  Decorative Hook Rack




#3:  Hand Painted Pillow Covers

#4:  Dog Silhouette


(link)


So there you have it, my absolute favorite projects from the past year,



Talk to you soon,



Robin


1 comment:

  1. They are all wonderful projects, Robin! Looking forward to seeing what you do in 2017!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stopping by!